Master’s degree. MA in strategic communication, University of Minnesota, August 2011.
2. SCUBA the Great Barrier Reef.
Vacation solo. Costa Rica, March 2009; Vancouver, October 2011.
Complete a triathlon. Take the Hill Triathlon, 04.28.2012.
5. Live outside of Minnesota.
6. Pay off every penny of my student loans.
Skydive. Amazing! August 22, 2012.
8. Learn to change the oil of my car.
9. Learn French.
Learn to surf. Costa Rica, March 2009.
Half ironman. – Chisago 70.3, 07.22.2012.
IRONMAN. – IRONMAN Canada, 08.25.2013.
14. Take my parents on vacation.
15. Spin instructor certified.
16. Canoe and camp the Boundary Waters Canoe Area.
Give blood. Spring 2011.
18. Ice skate in Central Park on my birthday.
Compete in a skate ski race. December 2007 and January 2008.
20. Do the Birkie skate ski race.
21. Run or bike in all 50 states (to date: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming).
22. Yoga teacher training.
23. Take dancing lessons.
Compete in a duathlon. Minneapolis Duathlon, August 2010.
25. Yoga retreat in the tropics.
26. Travel the world for three months straight.
27. Marry my love on a beach, barefoot.
28. Be a mentor.
29. Hot air balloon at sunrise.
Skinny dip in the ocean. April 2013.
31. Climb a sugar beet pile in Kittson County.
32. Sleep under the stars.
33. Have two children.
34. Cheer at the winter + summer Olympics.
35. Bike the coast from Cali to Washington.
Zip line. Costa Rica, March 2009.
37. Restore an old home.
38. Have an in-house sauna.
39. Restore an Airstream camper and camp at all the national parks.
40. Own a sandy-feet friendly cabin on a small Minnesota lake.
41. Qualify for and run Boston Marathon with a sub 3:30.
42. Rock forearm headstand, comfortably.
43. Spend an entire day – a weekend would be ever better! – at a spa with my sister.
44. One week in hut over Tahitian water.
45. Hammock in the backyard under a canopy of trees.
Join and shop regularly the neighborhood food co-op. Joined Mississippi Market, August 2012.
47. Join a CSA every summer.
See Coldplay in concert. Mylo Xyloto tour, Xcel Energy Center, 08.10.2012.
49. Always live within a 30-minute drive of my sister.
Cruiser bike for yoga and co-op trips. Summer 2017.
Have my eyebrows done. Microbladed, 02.10.2017.
52. Hike up a mountain. Any Colorado 14er will do nicely.
53. Add a vintage tandem bike to the collection.
Bike a century. August 2011 with Nick.
55. Write and publish a book.
56. Grow veggies in a gigantic backyard garden.
57. Amazing Race adventures with Nick.
58. Hike Machu Picchu.
59. Coast ride.
Sub five-hour 70.3. Chisago 70.3, 07.27.2014.
140.6 in 10:30. IRONMAN Arizona, 11.20.2016!
62. 100 x 100 swim.
63. Take one photo a day for a year.
64. Learn how to use our dSLR Canon.
65. Escape from Alcatraz.
66. Bike tour through France while watching le Tour.
Win my AG at a 70.3. Superior Man, 08.28.2016.
68. Win my AG at a 140.6.
68. Find meaningful work.
69. See an elephant in the wild.
Get a baby vizsla. Welcomed Lumahai to our family on 12.28.2016!